Virtual Wine Tasting Party
When people drink at home and with friends they tend to be more willing to ask the questions they've always had about wine. We'll answer the last one for now because it is the most relevant. Simply put "a good wine is one that brings friends and strangers together, it opens up a conversation, makes people smile and sets the tone for good vibes." Our virtual wine class brings good vibes to your home with fun games and really useful wine knowledge.
The wine class last for 1 - 1.5- hours depending on questions
We’ll taste at least 3 wines and pair with wine bites (food and wine not included in fee)
There are fun games with prizes
Q&A session: Ask your favorite sommelier anything
Book now !
How it works:
- Book now by clicking here https://www.zuriwine.com/store/p216/virtualwinetating.html
- Select a date on the ZWT Calendar by clicking Here https://calendly.com/zuriwinetasting/virtualwineclass
- Send invite to Friends, Family or Co-workers
- Go shopping for wine and supplies
- Log into Zoom and have a Fun~Fabulous time
Suggested Shopping List (buy one are all from each category)
- Champagne or Any Sparkling wine
- Off dry white like Riesling or Symphony
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Wines: Suggested retail price per bottle $15-$25
Wine Bites & Cheeses: Wine Bite Options
- Potato Chips - Plain, salty or Truffle if you can find them!
- Dried Cranberries
- Dark Chocolate
- Any king of Brie
- Aged White Cheddar
Schedule any of our online wine classes for your private group. Up to 20 screens for $250. Perfect for Girls night, Date Night or non profit organization fundraisers.
Non refundable 50% deposit may be required.